This addon help us with infos and data about measurements with Blender 3D working and output.
If you have used this addon the you need to delete it from this folders:
The install is easy , just open menu from: File – User Preferences … – Install from File ….
The tool can be fond into the left area of Blender 3D screen on Display tab ( press T key to see the Panel with Display tab).
One simple example is to see the angle of the cube.
So select the Cube object, press Tab key for edit , select with Shift key and right click mouse three vertices .
With all three vertices press Angle button to see the 90 degrees.
If you want to see area then you need to select four vertices and then press Area button.
You can see the distance to origin with Origin button.
The size of the edge can be see with two vertices selected and the using the Segment button.
To put a label , the select just one vertice then add your text and color on MeasureIt Configuration.
Now you can press the Label button.
For rendering the result image is store for UV Editing and can be selected like image for UV;
The last version is 1.70 and come with new features and changes:
- Redesign of Mesh Debug, Configuration, and N-panel settings layouts ;
- Added option to rotate text and measurements by angles specified in degrees ;
- Added option to horizontally align text to left, center, or right ;
- Added option to expand or collapse all N-panel settings ;
- Added options to Mesh Debug to display indexes of scene objects and mesh edges ;
- Added options to Mesh Debug to display object and vertex global locations ;
- Fixed bug causing NoneType errors when measurments were drawn off screen ;
- Fixed bug preventing vert locations from displaying unless vert index option was enabled ;
- Fixed bug preventing mesh position from updating when using MeasureIt’s Render button ;
- Fixed ensure_lookup_table bug when geometry with measurements was edited ;
- Hid most/all adjustment options when they would have no affect ;
The addon can be found here.