This tool for development issues can be used with all versions of Visual Studio 2012-2017 and 2019 and is created by Yiubun Auyeung.
The base of this tool is an atlas graph with all your source code.
After download and install from the official webpage, use the main menu, and select Extensions – Code Graph into your main project.
The next step is to add and select the elements shown by this tool.
This tool help’s you with these features:
- Visualize call graph
- Visualize class hierarchy
- Visualize class membership
- Visualize variable usage
- Visualize folder structure
- Visualize file include graph
- Visualize project dependencies
- Quick navigation
- Save/Load graph bookmarks
- Write comments on functions/classes/variables
- Python (Not tested yet)
- PHP (PHP extension required)
- Other languages that Doxygen supports
You can see a simple and good video tutorial created by Amila Sampath.