The website DevDocs comes with full help for developers:
DevDocs combines multiple API documentation in a fast, organized, and searchable interface. Here’s what you should know before you start:
- Open the Preferences to enable more docs and customize the UI.
- You don’t have to use your mouse — see the list of keyboard shortcuts.
- The search supports fuzzy matching (e.g. “bgcp” brings up “background-clip”).
- To search specific documentation, type its name (or an abbr.), then Tab.
- You can search using your browser’s address bar — learn how.
- DevDocs works offline, on mobile, and can be installed on Chrome.
- For the latest news, follow @DevDocs.
- DevDocs is a free and open source.
- And if you’re new to coding, check out freeCodeCamp’s open source curriculum.