This website named jsFiddle it’s a great web tool.
The site is made by Piotr Zalewa.
One great article about Piotr Zalewa can be found here.
You can read the documentation for jsFiddle.
What I used this website tool?
This website comes with some features like:
- I can use the Codereview / kata;
- Debugging my scripts;
- Collaboration with users can sign up and work on the same fiddle simultaneously;
- Unit testing with for example QUnit and Jasmine;
- clean up the code – “tidy it” and run jslint;
- Working on that CSS easy and provide examples for forums, blogs;
- I can testing new frameworks like WebGL…
Now let’s see how to do it. Create your account and take a first look of the website.
You will see four areas/panels:
- HTML – will type your HTML code;
- CSS – the CSS area of source code;
- … and the result/output.
In the top of the webpage you will have:
- Run – this button will run your example;
- Save – this will save your example and will come after with few buttons:
- Update – will update your run example and you will see it into result /output area;
- Fork – this button is used to create a new fiddle from the existing one;
- Base – the user who created the first version may change the base version;
- Collaboration – is a service for your website that makes it easy to collaborate in real-time on – need to Edit fiddle – JSFiddle to use mail, chat, microphone ;
- Share – will share your work.
The left side of this website tool will come with one menu.