This tool helps you to put multiple boot operating systems into your USB drive.
You can use into your Windows or Linux OS.
This MultiBootUSB tool helps you with these tasks:
- install multiple live Linux distros and other operating systems to a USB disk;
- make it bootable without erasing existing data;
- uninstall installed OSes later;
- write ISO images directly to a USB disk (GUI for Linux dd command);
- boot ISO images and USB disks directly without rebooting your system using QEMU;
- boot USB on UEFI/EFI systems through GRUB2 bootloader support (limited support);
What you need to make this working well:
- One formatted USB disk with :
- FAT32, NTFS, ext2/3/4 or Btrfs filesystem. However;
- the FAT filesystem is recommended and ext2/3/4 or Btrfs filesystems will only work under Linux;
- try to keep single partition (primary) to avoid later problems;
- Your ISO files of live Linux distros of your choice;
- the latest release of MultiBootUSB from official website;
The official website comes with a good tutorial about how to use it.