This is a short tutorial about the ipconfig command.
This command works with Windows operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8 and some old versions.
You can read all about this command from here.
Let’s start with the basics:
– to read short info about your network, just use this:
– to see more info then you need to use this:
– to reset all to default network:
– send one message to release the current DHCP configuration and discard the IP address configuration for either all adapters:
– resets the contents of the DNS client resolver cache, with:
– show us the contents of the DNS client resolver cache (example: clients.l.Google.com is Google in Mountain View, California, United States.)
If you use old windows versions like Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 98, and Windows 95 then need to use winipcfg command.