The ASP.NET team come with this new experimental .NET web framework named Blazor.
The source code can be found on GitHub.
This framework using C#/Razor and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly.
The Blazor framework uses only the latest web standards, no plugins or transpilation needed and come with these features:
- A component model for building composable UI
- Forms and validation
- Dependency injection
- Live reloading in the browser during development
- Server-side rendering
- Full .NET debugging both in browsers and in the IDE
- Rich IntelliSense and tooling
- Ability to run on older (non-WebAssembly) browsers via asm.js
- Publishing and app size trimming
You can see this framework like a simple live Blazor app.