Wonderful news for those who love reading books.
This software named Calibre is powerful and easy to use e-book manager and come with these new features:
- Browser viewer: Allow customizing what information is displayed in the header and footer areas. Access Preferences from the viewer controls to change.
- Add support for MTP devices on FreeBSD
- ToC editor: Add more case changing operations to the right-click menu
- Content server: Allow opening entries in the book list in a new tab via middle click/right click
- Add a tweak in Preferences->Tweaks to exclude some fields when using the Edit metadata->Copy/paste actions
- Linux: Allow using caliber-tray.png in the calibre resources folder to override the system tray icon.
One good reason I put this news is one special feature conversion formats:
… calibre supports the conversion of many input formats to many output formats. It can convert every input format in the following list, to every output format.
Input Formats: AZW, AZW3, AZW4, CBZ, CBR, CBC, CHM, DJVU, DOCX, EPUB, FB2, HTML, HTMLZ, LIT, LRF, MOBI, ODT, PDF, PRC, PDB, PML, RB, RTF, SNB, TCR, TXT, TXTZ
Output Formats: AZW3, EPUB, DOCX, FB2, HTMLZ, OEB, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PMLZ, RB, PDF, RTF, SNB, TCR, TXT, TXTZ, ZIP