This is a listing of all of the different things you can pass to choco.
The shims `chocolatey`, `cinst`, `clist`, `cpush`, `cuninst` and `cup` are deprecated.
We recommend updating all scripts to use their full command equivalent as these will be
removed in v2.0.0 of Chocolatey.
Options and Switches
Version - Prints out the Chocolatey version. Available in 0.9.9+.
* apikey - retrieves, saves or deletes an apikey for a particular source
* config - Retrieve and configure config file settings
* export - exports list of currently installed packages
* feature - view and configure choco features
* features - view and configure choco features (alias for feature)
* find - searches remote or local packages (alias for search)
* help - displays top level help information for choco
* info - retrieves package information. Shorthand for choco search pkgname --exact --verbose
* install - installs packages using configured sources
* list - lists remote or local packages
* new - creates template files for creating a new Chocolatey package
* outdated - retrieves information about packages that are outdated. Similar to upgrade all --noop
* pack - packages nuspec, scripts, and other Chocolatey package resources into a nupkg file
* pin - suppress upgrades for a package
* push - pushes a compiled nupkg to a source
* search - searches remote or local packages
* setapikey - retrieves, saves or deletes an apikey for a particular source (alias for apikey)
* source - view and configure default sources
* sources - view and configure default sources (alias for source)
* template - get information about installed templates
* templates - get information about installed templates (alias for template)
* uninstall - uninstalls a package
* unpackself - re-installs Chocolatey base files
* upgrade - upgrades packages from various sources
Please run chocolatey with `choco command -help` for specific help on