The ILSpy is the open-source .NET assembly browser and decompiler can be found here.
Let’s see the basic features of this tool:
- Assembly browsing
- IL Disassembly
- Support C# 5.0 “async”
- Decompilation to C#
- Supports lambdas and ‘yield return’
- Shows XML documentation
- Decompilation to VB
- Saving of resources
- Save decompiled assembly as .csproj
- Search for types/methods/properties (substring)
- Hyperlink-based type/method/property navigation
- Base/Derived types of navigation
- Navigation history
- BAML to XAML decompiler
- Save Assembly as C# Project
- Find usage of field/method
- Extensible via plugins (MEF)
- Assembly Lists
I test it with a simple example of my source code and work’s great.
About ILSpy decompiler – the integrated debugger can download it from here.
For example, you can see classes in my application ( see it works with SQLite), resources and more…