Today I will show you a very good tool for WordPress websites and google users.
This tool is named Site Kit by Google and is a WordPress plugin.
You can see this plugin on the official website.
The install steps for this plugin:
- visit to add the plugin using the menu: Plugins – Add New.
- use search for Site Kit by Google.
- install and activate the Site Kit by Google plugin.
- connect Site Kit to your Google account.
- if there are multiple WordPress admins, keep in mind that each admin must connect their own Google account in order to access the plugin.
Site Kit shows you key metrics and insights from different Google products: Search Console, Analytics, AdSense, PageSpeed Insights, Tag Manager and Optimize.